Trello drag and drop cards to manage your Projects
If you ever posted sticky notes to your refrigerator then you can pretty much use Trello instantly. Trello is all about drag and drop cards in your board. You can divide your board based on ideas, tasks, what you are doing or what you completed.
As soon as you have an idea or task you post it to its proper board and from there others can comment, upload attachments or create checklists and due dates. If you are sharing cards with others, as soon as there is an update you get a notification. You can also create cards and comments via email.
Trello is being around since 2010 and launch its first apps for the web and iPhone on September 2011. Today Trello has about +4 million registered users and it is FREE! for the basic service which you can upgrade to a higher service level.
Trello Basic Service: FREE
- Unlimited boards, lists, cards, members, checklists, attachments, etc.
- Basic Power-Ups: calendar, card aging, and voting.
- Basic integrations with Box, Drive, and Dropbox
- File attachments up to 10MB
Trello Business Class: $8.33 per user/month (when paid annually)
- Premium Power-Ups including integrations with Evernote, Github, Google Hangouts, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
- File attachments up to 250MB
- Group and organize all of your team's boards with Collections.
- Maintain control with immediate, one click access removal for former members.
- Stay secure by controlling who can create public or private boards.
- Keep company information private with restricted membership invitations.
- Add personality with custom board backgrounds and stickers.
- Priority email support and guaranteed 1 day response time during business hours.
Trello Enterprise: $20.83 per user/month (when paid annually)
- Onboarding with Single Sign On (SAML 2.0 service) means seamless access for your entire team.
- Enable 2-Factor Authentication to keep all work data secure.
- Dedicated Account Executive to streamline training and enhance productivity.
- Priority email and phone support with responses in less than 1 business day.
- Comprehensive legal contract review and enhanced SLA.
- File encryption.
- Intrusion detection with enhanced software monitoring.
- Custom security review for record of usage documentation.
Trello user interface is quite user friendly and fast. You can search anything that you posted and that works very well. Additionally Trello provides with search operators - if you are familiar with social media, Trello will make you feel at home.
Posted on April 06, 2016