Update to Smartsheet Pricing Feb 2017
Update to the Smartsheet pricing. First we start looking back at 2012 when online project management software started to become popular. This was Smartsheet pricing back then:
- Smartsheet offered 3 plans: Professional Basic, Professional Advanced and Team.
- Professional Basic was priced at $15.95 per month for 1 user and unlimited collaborators, 10 projects (sheets) and up to 3 GB storage space.
- Professional Advanced was priced at $29.95 per month for 1 user and unlimited collaborators, 50 projects (sheets) and up to 15 GB storage space.
- Team was priced at $49.95 per month for up to 3 users and unlimited collaborators, 50 projects (sheets) and up to 15 GB Storage space.
Unlimited collaborators can edit sheets and reports, attach documents, set alerts, and participate in discussions but they cannot create/own the sheets.
The updated pricing for Smarsheet continues to include unlimited collaborators and more accessible if you plan to subscribed annually; here are the updated plans:
- Individual at $14.00 per user per month (when billed annually), up to 10 projects (sheets).
- Team at $15.00 per user per month (when billed annually), up to 50 projects (sheets) and includes User/Group Management and Resource Management features.
- Business at $25.00 per user per month (when billed annually), up to 100 projects (sheets) and also includes User/Group Management and Resource Management features.
Smarsheet now includes various integration options that come very handy, specially if you have various different teams dispersed globally that are already sharing information in the cloud. The multiple integration options now include:
- Google mail and documents, Google Drive attachments, Hangouts collaboration.
- Office 365, Outlook and Outlook Mobile, Office One Drive attachments, import/export to Excel.
- Dropbox, Box, Evernote or Egnyte attachments.
- Skype for Business.
- Connection to analytics tools like Tableau, Excel, Qlik, and Spotfire using an industry-standard ODBC connector.
- Jira Integration (for IT and software development projects)
Posted on February 04, 2017